Website Janitor Jack
You Don't Know Clean If You Don't Know Jack!
A team supervisor and leader manages and performs all cleaning functions. They report up to the account manager and oversee projects, various tasks, and supervise the day-to-day performance of cleaning staff to ensure the job is done according to Janitor Jack Standards. Team leaders act as motivators, supervisors, and mentors. It’s a team leader’s duty to guide cleaners into understanding and maintaining the values of our growing company.
- Oversee the cleaning of facilities assigned to you on a nightly/regular basis.
- Train and support new employees.
- Insures new employees are trained on how to alarm and disarm the building, and to report any dropped alarms.
- Train new employees on how to use the time keeping system, and report any problems via our systems.
- Provide re-training to employees when necessary and provide feedback.
- Cross-train employees to work in buildings to provide coverage when needed.
- Personally provide coverage in buildings as needed.
- Insure facilities have working equipment and enough supplies to get the job done, report problems/shortages.
- Insures compliance of Janitor Jack’s policies and procedures.
- Insures the appropriate attire is worn by Janitor Jack employees.
- Insures safety and security measures are enforced at all times.
- Immediately report any situation that may be considered a safety issue.
- Follow-up on customer complaints.
- Perform other duties / tasks as assigned.
- Able to communicate in English.
- Must be able to multi-task, be dependable, have excellent communication skills and maintain a positive attitude.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment where changes occur with little or no notice.
- Must be able to maintain open communication with the leadership team, clients and employees.
- Education and work history that demonstrates work ethic and responsibility.
- Must have ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Must care about quality, be detailed oriented and work at an efficient pace.
- Able to lift 30 lbs
- Physically able to be on your feet during an entire shift; walking, bending, stooping, twisting, reaching, pulling, pushing, kneeling, and crouching.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
- Must have valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.